martes, 3 de junio de 2008

My vacations by brian

Hi Emma

now i'm sailing in the mauritan island it's wonderful here there a lot of beautiful fishes incredible mountain and a lot of things. i'm writting from a computer that i have in the sheep.yesterday i didn't sleep because i had problems with the sheep,but now i'm fine tomorrow i'm going to australia to visit a friend there. i am felling sad because i am only without my friends my family, but in this travell i make some friends like benny. he was sailing costa rica when he saw i have got a problem with my sheep and he helped me. i'm going to write soon to talk about my life and i want to know something of your life.

love ellen

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Careful Brian. don't forget capital letter for proper names and I.
Check Writing only one t.
Sheep is the animal you meant ship