lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Letter from Jonathan to Mina, by Cami and Male

23rd of June

Hi my darling!
I don’t have too much time. Count Dracula is a vampire!! Isn’t easy to belive, but is the true! You have to help me. I couldn’t escape of the castle. He is very dangerous. How can you help me? What can I do? Please answer me quickly. I’m very afraid.
The castle is very big. It hasn’t any windows and the majority of the doors are locked.
One morning I was sleeping. Suddenly I woked up, but the Count isn’t in the house so I decided to visit the other rooms. I saw a door that isn’t locked. I enter and I saw three beautiful women. It’s was horrible, they want to drank my blood.
After that, I want to find Dracula’s room. I heard a noise from a locked room. I enter and saw a window open. Throw the window there was a little house and I went there. In this little house there were a lot of boxes. I open it. In one, there was Dracula.
I’m confused. I didn’t understand anything. Please, help me. I need you.

love

Jonathan.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

check: It isn't easy...,the truth...,I can't escape from the castle...,I woke up...,but the count wasn't in...,I saw a door that wasn't...,I entered...,they wanted..., to drink..., I went...,I entered...,through the window...,I opened them...,I don't understand...
Careful. Check tenses!!! Nice picture!!