jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Letter of Ellen MacArthur by Federico.F, Ivan.K and Tomas.LL

Hi Patricia!



I’m writing from my new house in Francia! I arrived here 2 days ago and Francia has got a lot of places to visit. It’s a big city and the weather is sunny all the day.

Today at night, I am going to go out with my family and we are going to buy new clothes for me brother and for me. Recently I see my boyfriend here in Francia! It ´s fantastic.

I am living in a house and I can see the beach outside the window. Every day I go to the beach with my friends and with my boyfriend. Then I come to my house for lunch and in the afternoon I visit my uncle (he is in Francia too). At night I go to dance with other people! I am feeling very happy in this trip.



I will write you again in one week

See you soon

Bye

Ellen MacArthur

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

better! Check : France