jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Letter to Mina by Federico F and Tomas LL

Hi Mina!
I’m writing this letter because I want to tell you that Dracula is a vampire!!! People of Transylvana said me that Dracula was a vampire but I don’t listen and now I know the true. I am so afraid because one day I saw in one room three girls. The girls were vampires too and they wanted to drank my blood but Count Dracula entered in the room and he said: Go out! Go out! He is mine.
Dracula wants to drink my blood so I am in danger. Come to Transylvana in the morning because in the night Dracula has got more power but in daylight he hasn’t any powers. I don’t have more time so I need your help. Come to Transilvana with help and take care.
I love you
Jonathan Harker.



1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

check : said to me, the truth,I saw three girls in one room,... wanted to drink,entered the room...
Nice work!!