lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Jonatan's letter for Mina by Nico and Brian


Mina!
Here is terrible, I can't stay any more, please, help me!
Count Dracula is an old man, but I suspect he is a vampire.
I'm very scare about this and I don't know how to escape from his castle.
Count isn't all the day in his house, he is only at night, his castle don't have windows. This is very extrange, he is very extrange.
I pass all the day in the house reading books, I don't know what I have to do.
I need someone, I can't do this alone, I think he has a lot of powers.
When I arrive in Transylvania and I ask people about Count the say he was a terrible man, that I didn't have to go, they said he was a vampire but I didn't believe they, but now..
Now I believe, Count is a vampire! Please help me,I don't know how.
He wants to kill me, I am sure. I will be death soon, on Count Dracula's hands.
If you love me, please, help me. You are my hope and anyone more. My life is in danger, and you can save me.
Try to help me soon. Kisses
I love you so much
Jonatan

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Very nice work!1 Nice picture!!
Check :I...,I'm very scared...,his castle hasn't got...,I spend the day...,When i arrived I asked...,