lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

Writing of Ellen MacArthur by Nico and Teo

Hi Marian!

Now I am sailing around Britain, more exactly in the London ocean. This place is very beautiful, and modern. Here I can see the mountains, and a grate landscape.
I have just, survive an incredible experience. I was sleeping, when suddenly the boat started to move a lot and a lot. I woke up but couldn’t stop the boat. An enormous wave was going to destroy me and plugging the boat. But miraculously I turned the boat to the coast very fast, and I survive.
Now I am very proud of my skill sailing a boat. I am very happy because I am doing this alone, with anyone around me. I think I’ll stay here for about 2 days more, and after this days, I’ll come back home, with all my family, and we have to meet when I come back.
I’m going to write you, soon, tomorrow I think.

Loves and lucky

Ellen MacArthur.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

check
great
survived
plugging?
survived
these days
very good work!