lunes, 9 de junio de 2008

Letter of Dennis Tito, by Michelle & Camila

Dear friend:

Hi! I am writing to you from my spacecraft. We arrived two weeks ago. Here is so beatiful we can see all the stars like jumping in the space. Here I can go out to space and see the earth that is so nice! The first time I saw the earth I was surprised because the three colours I saw were amazing,the green of the jungles, the white of the clouds and the blue of the ocean.

One day I faited and when I recovered, all were seeing me and asked me if I was ok. I said that I remember that I was dreaming that I was in neptune. I said we could celebrate my recovered with fruit juice and all my friends said "It's a good idea!" so we celebrated a lot, we had fun!
How are the things there?I miss the earth so much but I'm ok.


I'm going to finish the letter because I have my dinner.

Keep in touch.

Send my regards to my family and all the mates.

Dennis Tito.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice work!!really very good
check girls:
Isaid that I remember( wrong tense)
My recovered ( you need a noun)