miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

My friend Brain, by Nico


When I was very young, I met a special person. His name is Brian Livschitz Apelbaum. I have known him since 1997 when I started kindergarden in Bialik de Devoto. We have a great relationship, because we have lived 11 years together up tu now, with greats moments, to laugh and to cry. Sometimes we fight, but it's only due to stupid things. Once a week (aprox.) I go to his house, we play play station, ping-pong, we watch TV, we talk about our life, our things... I want, that uor relationship can be, in the future, beatiful like now, because I love our relation, I love him. When I'm sad, he listens me, he helps me, those are things I like from him. Since I've seen him, I knew we'll be great friends, and this is what we are.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Excellent work! Congratulations!