martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

My friend, Melany

I have known my friend Melany for a long time. we first met at the club, six years ago. every friday of these six years we have met in my or your house. we listened to music, we played with the computer, we dance, we talked, we sang, we ate, we did everithing that first night that i went to sleep to her house. we have gone to the same club for a long time, so every saturdays I saw Melany, in Macabi.
Every holidays i go to Miramar, she too, exept last year: her grandmother gave her and her family a present: four tickets to go to Miami, so i didn't see her in holidays.
So this is my best friend. of course, i have a lot of friends that i have known for a long time, or this year, in Ort.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice work but try to include the picture!